The chance of a lifetime to grow and advance your career starts at home.
How many work from home positions offer you the opportunity to branch out and take control of your career? As a Kelly Services® Technical Support Advisor, you’ll go as far as your hard work and customer service skills take you—and we’re eager to help make that happen.
Kelly has partnered with one of the world’s most admired consumer electronics companies and we’re looking to provide customer service that matches our client’s high standards.
Kelly Technical Support Advisors work independently from home in a collaborative virtual environment that offers stability, benefits and bonus compensation.
We believe that with the right job security and incentives, people can accomplish amazing things. That’s why our Technical Support Advisors have the opportunity to become:
· Team Leaders
· Operations Managers
· Quality Analysts
· Flex Quality Analysts
· Flex Trainers
· Flex Recruiters
· Nesting Managers
· Nesting Coordinators
· Nesting Home Room Coordinators
· SME (Virtual Floor Walkers)
· Tier 2 Advisors
· Tier 2 Leadership Development Candidates
· Tier 2 Senior Team Leaders
· Tier 2 Operations Managers
· Tier 2 Quality Analysts
· Tier 2 Flex Quality Analysts
· Tier 2 Flex Trainers
· Tier 2 Nesting Managers
· Tier 2 Nesting Coordinators
If you’re knowledgeable about technology, we would love to give you a chance to share your expertise. Even if you’re not an expert yet, our paid virtual training covers everything you’ll need to know.
We’ll also furnish all the tools you’ll need, including Kelly-owned equipment, to help you provide the best customer service experience possible. At Kelly, we’re willing to invest in your long-term goals because we know it will pay dividends.
So if you think this work from home opportunity sounds like a good fit, apply now, you’ll be amazed where it can take you.
For this job you must have:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Part of the essential job functions are to operate the following equipment, telephone, computer, smart phone, MP3 player, and navigate through a computer and a web browser.
- Strong customer service skills and a passionate aptitude for technology.
- Strong sales skills in order to up sell the customers protection plan.
A Home Office:
- A home based environment that is quiet and free from distractions.
- Either broadband cable or ISDN high speed internet service or be willing to install service.
- A traditional voice grade phone service using a Public Switch Telephone Network, commonly referred to as a Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS line) or a VoIP phone service or be willing to install one.
-The hours of operation are from 7:00AM and 12:30AM EST Monday- Friday and 8:30AM and 11:30PM EST Saturday and Sunday.
-Hours will be part time however, at the request of our client, advisors will be required to flex up to full time. This request can fall at different times throughout the year and will include the holiday season.
-Open availability to work on all holidays including Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the Fourth of July.
-Must be available to work weekends.
-Open availability to attend 4 weeks of virtual training.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW or SUBMIT RESUME button.
Call us toll-free at 888.243.4535 with questions.
Each year, KellyConnect® finds work for nearly 23,000 call center employees like you. We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire roles, for both traditional office and home-based assignments. And through Kelly's connections, from small- and mid-sized companies to over 97% of the Fortune 100™—we can open your job search to a new world of opportunities. You get a more flexible career, your way: choosing the positions you want, when and where you want to go, and always for competitive pay.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/contactcenter
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.