Job DescriptionKelly Services is looking for an Office Manager with Bookkeeping Experience (a MUST)!!!
We-re looking for an experience Office Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping experience for a great Temp-Perm opportunity in Lambertville NJ!!
The ideal candidate will possess the following REQUIRED qualifications:
- 5 - 15 years of Administrative experience
- 5 - 15 years of Bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor-s Degree (preferred)
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent Peachtree or QuickBooks experience
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Administrative Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Answer/direct all incoming calls
- Distribute mail & express packages
- Preparation of outgoing express packages
- Overseeing all purchases & stocking of all Office & Kitchen supplies
- Kitchen maintenance
- Preparation of various dictated correspondence
- Coordination of all business lunches & reservations
- Coordination of Year End Client gifts & holiday party
- Maintain Corporate Calendar & oversee travel schedules
- Maintain contact lists
- Binding of all presentations
- Overseeing copier & printer equipment, supplies, etc.
- Coordinate Office maintenance issues
Bookkeeping Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Accounts Payable processing & Vendor communication
- Initiate all wires & transfers
- Review invoices for approval
- Responsible for the new Employee paperwork
- Prepare of background check documentation & drug testing
- Responsible for maintaining databases & employee files including payroll, benefit information (health, dental/vision, life, FSA account, 401(k), etc.), etc.
- Employee expense reports
Pay Range: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour (DOE)
POSITION REPORTS TO CFO
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.