Health Program Rep – Denver, CO
Seeking Health Program Representative for a large healthcare insurance client in Denver! Great temp to hire opportunity!
Title: Health Program Rep.
Location: Denver (80203)
Hours: 40 hrs. a week between 6am and 10pm; some Saturdays
Type: temp to hire
Pay: $17.50 hr.
Job Description: Responsible for providing initial contact between distinct care programs and specific identified members. Under direct supervision handles inbound/outbound enrollment and engagement calls with eligible members to provide information regarding program features.
- Gathers and records appropriate member information in accordance with policies and procedures via telephone.
- Encourages members to participate in the Care Management programs by providing information about the program, outlining program features/value and explaining available services.
- Records call details and utilize call scripts as needed based on client requirements.
- Directs member inquiries to appropriate clinical staff.
- Initiates referrals and manages consults from clinicians for participants registered in Care Management.
- Gathers information from hospitals, health plans, physicians, patients, vendors and other referral sources.
- Contacts physician offices to obtain demographic information or related data as needed.
- HS diploma or the equivalent
- 6 months experience in a telesales or customer service demonstrating ability to influence customers/ members
- Computer/keyboarding proficiency and the ability to follow defined policies and protocols required
- Medicaid experience preferred
- Knowledge of company products, services and benefits preferred.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please do not contact your local Kelly branch office as they are not filling these positions.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.