NISSAN is proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more. Additional site specific benefits such as on-site childcare, gym, and dry cleaning services may also be available at some locations.
· Base salary + 8% bonus + car allowance (every year you are with Nissan) to apply towards the lease or purchase of a new Nissan vehicle + Full benefits, medical, dental, prescription, optical, 401k, company annual retirement program and much more.
· PTO days, paid holidays, including the week long paid Holiday Shutdown from Dec. 24th thru the top of the year
· Immediate eligibility for 401K and additional Retirement Contributions.
· Vesting options after 3 years with Nissan North America
· Insurance coverage immediately upon start
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W/2 SALARY BASIS *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Nissan is expanding and currently seeks a
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER HADOOP
For DIRECT HIRE!!
Leverage your BIG DATA – DATA WAREHOUSE and ETL skills
to take your career at NISSAN to
the "Next Level" for 2018 and beyond!
Nissan in Franklin, Tennessee seeks the following:
Title: Big Data Engineer
- Recommend, develop & support Big Data and analytical solutions
- Leverage Alliance standard technologies & plan/contribute to usage of any emerging technologies
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high performing software solutions
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, performing user story analysis, detailed design and development of software applications in the Big Data Environment and integrated systems.
- Code, test, and implement data & analytics solutions in alignment with the project schedule(s). Create data flow diagrams and other living documents to support the data solutions, while also working with other developers to ensure consistency.
- Expand Nissan’s data product catalog in Big Data Environment and expand the data platform capabilities to solve new data problems and challenges
- Perform logical & physical database design for Big Data solutions, construct appropriate data flow, and follow Nissan standards
- Ensure effective automated processes, high data availability, and operationalization of all products
- Create and maintain the relevant enterprise data catalog components/metadata, including the initial data intake process for BDE tenants
- Recommend and advise on all Big Data components, roadmap, and emerging opportunities
- Contribute to standards development & data governance
- Strong knowledge of data management concepts of data warehousing, ETL, data integration, etc.
- Experience with agile/scrum or other rapid application development methods.
- Demonstrable experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- Strong experience developing & implementing software & solutions in the enterprise Linux or Unix environment
- Strong understanding with various enterprise security solutions such as LDAP and/or Kerberos
- Network configuration, devices, protocols, speeds and optimizations
- Java ecosystem and enterprise offerings
- Ability to understand big data use-cases, and recommend standard design patterns commonly used in Hadoop-based deployments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of professional IS/IT experience overall
- 5 years of large-scale software development and integration via data engineering, data science, or software engineering with a concentration on Big Data.
- Direct, hands-on design, development, deployment & support of software solutions with a recent emphasis on Hadoop solutions.
- Hortonworks HDP Certified Developer credential
- Experience designing data queries against data in the HDFS environment (Hive & HBase)
- Seasoned developer using different programming languages (ex. Java) and scripting tools such as bash shell scripts, Python/PySpark, and/or Perl
- Experience with R
- Significant previous work writing to network-based APIs, preferably REST/JSON or XML/SOAP
- Solid background in database design, modeling, and data integration on a variety of relational databases (DB2, Oracle, SQLServer, Postgres, etc.) and NoSQL databases.
- Advanced knowledge & experience with all aspects of Hadoop ecosystem (Pig, Hive, Oozie, Kafka, Hue, Spark, Zeppelin, Atlas, Solr, LLAP, etc.)Messaging technologies (MQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)Nifi preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Decision Information Systems, MIS, or equivalent experience
We REWARD inspiration and motivation, the benefits of working for Nissan include but are not limited to:
- Onsite Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Dry Cleaner and shoe repair
- Car Allowance on Nissan/Infiniti vehicles
- Vehicle lease/purchase discount program for employee’s and their families
- Onsite Medical Care representative
- Full benefits, medical, dental, prescription, optical, 401k (up to 3% match), company annual retirement program and much more
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- SALARY: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.