Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity for a great company!
- Generates accounting statements and reports.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Researches and applies unallocated cash.
- Oversees accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
- Develops automated spreadsheets.
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records.
- Provides monthly financial and management reports.
- Maintains telephone and personal contact with attorneys, staff and vendors on receivable matters as directed by manager.
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.
- Solid background with ERP systems – SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Great Plains, etc.
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable experience required
- AA, BA, BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration preferred
Job Type: Full Time (Contract-to-Hire)
Location: Miami, FL
Pay Rate: $17-22/HR.
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.