*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS (WITHOUT SPOPNSORSHIP) *** *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE***
Nissan is expanding and currently seeks an
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
For a LONG-TERM assignment with an INDEFINITE end date!!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, this position offers employee benefits !
Leverage your NETWORK or DESKTOP experience
to help take your career at NISSAN to the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Nissan in Farmington Hills, Michigan seeks the following:
TITLE: IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- The Business Analyst will analyze business operations to understand strengths, weaknesses, and perceived and unperceived needs, and identify improvement opportunities in the areas of process and technology.
- Oversees and monitors performance identifying problem areas of efficiencies.
- Leads efforts to seek ways of applying new and existing technology to business processes providing expertise on technical trends and external practices.
- Reviews, analyzes, and makes recommendations for improved business processes and establishing new methods of increasing efficiencies.
- Identifies and maintains key performance measures for business processes associated with technical systems.
- Provides direction to align technology with organization's strategy, priorities, and business needs.
- Interface and engage with business units.
- Responsible for generating reports on license usage, system access, forecasting business needs, license planning and metrics.
- Responsible for creating documentation for user and system workflows, zone diagrams and context diagrams.
- Coordinate service desk and technical support to users.
- Create reports against helpdesk tickets and make recommendations to management.
- Perform routine problem analysis and resolution for systems and applications.
- Conducts routine audits to ensure organization compliance.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products.
- Experience with the functionality and architecture of Siemens Teamcenter.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize, exercise good judgment, make quick decisions and effectively solve problems in an IT environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio, Skype.
- Knowledge in concepts and architecture of Windows server virtualization.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and techniques such as business process modeling, context diagrams, use cases, and state transition diagrams to scope, communicate, and document requirements.
- W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
- There is no “per diem” with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorship's or VISA transfers for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.