Kelly Services is actively seeking a Learning & Development Partner for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Learning & Development Partner
• General knowledge of Human Resource functions and best practices
• Exceptional "in person" leadership presence
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with adaption to audience and ability to facilitate executive interactions
• Strong emotional intelligence and demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
• Knowledge of development programs and coaching to development needs
• Knowledge of Mentoring processes
• Detailed consultation, organization, and project management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree & 2 - 5 years of professional experience
• Manages one or more non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
• Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design testing, and implementation planning).
• Regularly interacts with management.
• Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
The Learning & Development Partner establishes, maintains, and grows synergies between the L&D COE, our HR Community, and the NNA employee population. To ensure that the products and services provide fit the need of our employees, the L&D Partner will consult with HR and business leaders to assess current and future needs, make recommendations for learning interventions, and drive learning that impacts business needs.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
• Works with regional and global partners on alignment of development programs
• Create and design Learning & Development Training programs in-line with business objectives that support the management team.
• Introduce and implement new training processes and systems to record and review training needs and delivery.
• Interprets assessment results and coaches Nissan leaders on development planning and performance improvement
• Measures effectiveness of programs, evaluates feedback and reports to leadership
• Prepares presentations, reports and recommendations for leadership
• Interacts closely with executives in preparation of speaking events and development discussions
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.