Laboratory Analyst - Bachelor in CHEMISTRY (3 positions available)
- Performs all laboratory analysis and activities in accordance with cGMP’s practices, internal and external regulations and policies, and consistent with supply chain cycle time goals
- Responsible for following laboratory priority report and in-process boards to support manufacturing rhythm wheels and business rules
- Complies with all Laboratory Schedules for raw material and or drug product testing and special projects
- Assures to follow Lean QA initiatives and requirements
- Verifies (Peer Reviewer) documentation of data generated by other Lab Analysts in a timely manner and according to specifications
- Assures correctness and informs Supervisors and Managers of any deviation encountered for proper investigation and corrective action plan
- Maintains all solutions and samples tested until release of lot for any laboratory investigation required
- Operates, with the proper training, all laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for testing such as: UV-Visible/IR spectrophotometers, pH meters, viscometers, specific gravity apparatus, analytical balances, polarimeters, GC and HPLC chromatographers, dissolution baths and any other computerized system
- BS Chemistry
- 2 years of experience or more as Analyst in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or biotechnology industry
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.