Kelly Services is looking for Material Handler's to join their team in Chandler, AZ!
- Employees will work in a fast paced environment, enabling movement of materials between Fabs.
- Must possess the ability to push transport carts long distances between fabs. Carts require approximately 50 lbs. of force for movement.
- Employees must have the ability to walk long distances throughout the manufacturing facility. Distances could be up to a quarter mile at any given time.
- Employees will be walking and standing their entire shifts.
- Requires a high level of safety awareness and adherence to Intel safety procedures and processes as well as adherence to policies required in a Clean Room environment.
- Must have demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic Math skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner
- Self-starter capable of managing own activity and supporting team activity
- High School Degree is Required
SHIFT 4 6:00 PM to 6:15 AM
Sun to Tues, Every other Sat
SHIFT 5 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM
Sun to Tues, Every Other Wed
SHIFT 6 6:00 PM to 6:15 AM
Wed to Friday, Every other Sat
SHIFT 7 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM
Thurs to Sat, Every other Wed
Compensation is $14/hour for the day shift and $15/hour for the night shift. Position comes with full benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Josh by sending a Word formatted resume to email@example.com. Josh’s desk phone is 916.773.2041 X203. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.