Job DescriptionKelly Educational Staffing is seeking an energetic, responsible, caring individual to work as a Before and After School Substitute in the Lee's Summit R-7 School District.
- Monitor activities in a variety of settings.
- Provide a safe and positive learning environment for student of varying ages and sizes.
- Assist with class preparation for the daily activities.
- Hours: 6:00 am to 8:45 am & 3:15 pm to 6 :00 pm
- Rate of pay: $10.12
- Meet State Requirements for Education qualifications.
- Must be able to follow oral and written direction and have the ability to establish effective working relationship with District/School staff and students
- Monday-Friday availability
Many substitute employees have flexible shifts/schedules and may work at different schools each week (as assigned).
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.