Job DescriptionSubstitute School Custodian- Lees Summit MO
Kelly Educational Staffing has multiple substitute school custodian openings in the Kansas City and Lees Summit area. Flexible schedules or temp-to-hire openings available!
- 2nd shift positions
- Pay rate: $9.92-10.79
- Work in the absence of a full-time janitor
- Assist in cleaning, maintenance and other services as instructed by full time staff
- Create clean environment and follow School District-s cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Meet State Requirements for Education qualifications
- Must comply with school Safety Manual Rules and Regulations and OSHA requirements
- Monday- Friday availability
Kelly Educational Staffing is a specialty service of Kelly Services, a leader in workforce solutions and the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education staffing solution. Kelly Educational Staffing fills more than 1 million classrooms a year!
As a Kelly Educational Staffing candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Weekly pay and bonus opportunities
- Group-rate insurance options available upon hire
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.