Job DescriptionWant to make a difference in the lives of our future generations? Then Kelly Educational Staffing is looking for you! Kelly Educational Staffing is currently hiring RN's & LPN's in the greater Metropolitan area. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, benefits and a bonus structure.
As a Substitute School RN/ LPN you may be required to:
- Have one-on-one contact with special needs students including physical restraint
- Cooperate with school personnel to identify and meet social, emotional, and physical needs of school children
- Diagnose an injury or illness
- Provide first-aid, and maintain health records of students
- Monitor and follow all aspects of dispensing medication
- Assist in maintaining a healthy AND safe learning environment
- Open availability is required
Employee perks include:
- Flexible shifts/schedules
- Ability to work in a variety of schools each week (as assigned) within the Districts
- Online scheduling system
- Ability to set your own schedule!
- Kelly Benefit Alliance Plan (Group Supplemental Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision, and Group Life Insurance Plans)
- Retirement plan
- Annual bonus
If this is something you would be interested in and are looking to be a part of a fun and exciting team please contact 816.453.4996 for more details on how to get started. You can also email a recent copy of your resume to 361M@kellyservices.com
Kelly Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.