Job DescriptionPart-Time Material Handler
Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to staff part-time warehouse and production positions throughout the Kansas City Metro. If you are looking to make extra cash working a part time schedule, this position could be the right job for you. Multiple shifts available.
Submit your resume or click the quick apply for immediate consideration.
Job Requirements/Qualifications Include Ability to:
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders
- Follow strict safety, quality, and production standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age; Entry-level opportunities are available
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 4-6 hours at a time
- Ability to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Weekly electronic pay
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.