Job DescriptionNow Hiring Substitute Teachers!
If you have considered becoming a substitute teacher, this could be the perfect time to act. Right now, Kelly Educational Staffing is hiring substitute teachers to work in Clarksville Community, New Albany Floyd Co. and South Harrison School Districts. In addition to making a difference in a child-s life, you can earn competitive pay and enjoy a flexible work schedule. Pay ranges from $65-$80 per day.
- High School Diploma or GED required for South Harrison Schools
- 24 college credit hours required for New Albany Floyd Co. Schools
- 30 college credit hours required for Clarksville Community Schools
- Prior experience working with children preferred
- Expanded Criminal History and DCS Background Checks, approx. $25
- Indiana Substitute Teaching Permit, $15 fee
- Completion of online Substitute Teacher Training
- Flexible scheduling with online accessibility
- Your preference for schools and districts
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Kelly sponsored ACA health care coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Employee recognition programs
- Free online training campus available
If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career opportunity in substitute teaching please use the Orange Quick Apply Link to apply to this position NOW!
You can contact our office at 812-948-8587 to schedule an interview.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.