Kelly Services NOW HIRING!!!!!
North Haven, CT!
For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a Production Operator position to support a major medical device manufacturer located in North Haven, CT.
8 HOUR SHIFTS
3rd shift 11pm – 7am, $15.50/hr.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESPONSES ANTICIPATED, ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Machine operation
- Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Mechanical aptitude,
- Knowledge of measurement tooling,
- Understanding of specifications.
Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Production Operator shall be responsible for the set-up / operation / troubleshooting of machine equipment in a safe manner maintaining production standards and yields, while producing quality parts in accordance with all applicable S.O.P.’s. Responsibilities shall also include conducting oneself in a professional manner following all company and departmental procedures and safety programs.
- Machine set-up and troubleshooting.
- Monitor production yields/scrap.
- Perform SPC.
- Participate in the execution of production/process development experiments.
- Communicate down time and non-conformities to Team Leader / Lead Operator.
- Perform physical line clearance.
- Perform 5S function daily.
- Fill out Data Collection Sheets, Defect Sheets and Confirmation Sheets.
- Follow Description Sheet and Routing.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will receive great perks, including:
- Electronic pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Service bonus/Holiday pay
- Optional health insurance
- Training via our exclusive employee website, mykelly.com
*This is for a premier employer in the North Haven, CT. area-don’t miss out! *
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position submit your resumes, use the “apply now” option or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruiter Maryellen Pickens will contact you.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.