DIRECT HIRE MEDICAL DEVICE ASSEMBLER (ELECTRO-MECHANICAL)
LOCATION: BOTHELL, WASHINGTON
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!!
COMPENSATION: TO BE DETERMINED
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- In this role, you'll be responsible for assembling various medical devices and consumables
- Fast paced repetitive wiring and electrical component assembly tasks of precision assemblies. Some of these tasks require the use of a microscope;
- Fast paced repetitive mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly of precision components and assemblies
- Assembly tasks may entail the use of a variety of adhesives and require careful handling techniques to prevent damage to product
- Packaging operations may be performed in a controlled environment room according to proper procedures. (Restrictive clothing and hygiene requirements apply)
- Operation of a variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly curing fixtures and equipment
- Perform component cleaning and packaging
- Recording of lot control inspection results test results, yield information and other data as required onto traveler documents or other data collection devices
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment that require special clothing
- Ability to follow good documentation practices and good manufacturing practices
- Ability to read, write, and speak in the English language
- High school diploma or GED required
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position <email@example.com> however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.