Kelly Services is currently recruiting for bilingual Content Moderators. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Cupertino, CA. This position starts in November 2017 and pays $24/hour.
This position is a key member of the Moderator team and will work with the team to enforce the adherence and preservation of the team’s quality standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing initial review of customer comments and reviews to ensure they meet defined standards.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Providing feedback to management to improve tools, policies and procedures.
- The position requires excellent communication skills, as well as resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and ability to work with minimal supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities.
- The position requires the person to be dedicated to a high standards of quality and integrity.
Required fluency in English and one of the following languages is required:
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma/equivalent required
- Highly attention to detail
- Extremely well organized, strong time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Term of Assignment:
- 3-month assignment with opportunity to extend
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm-7:00am
- 40 hours/week
- Shifts include both Saturday and Sunday
(Friday through Tuesday or Wednesday through Sunday)
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.