Grow your career by joining the Kelly Services' Team at Nissan. We currently have openings for Warehouse Associates located in Baltimore, MD. We are eager to speak to you about these opportunities, so apply for immediate consideration.
***Please apply online TODAY for immediate consideration. Qualified Candidates will be contacted initially by email so check your inbox and spam/junk mail filter regularly for time sensitive correspondence regarding this opportunity.***
New Increased Pay Rate: $14.60 per hour.
- We prefer experience with either Picking, sorting, and packing of automotive parts for dealers. Includes both small bin and large bulk parts with the use of an RF Scanner.
- Monday-Friday 12:00p-8:30 with potential REQUIRED overtime
- Verifies multi digit part numbers and quantities per the picking label and scanner
- Receives incoming bin and bulk parts by opening crates and other containers, verifying and sorting contents, and staging in specified areas for putaway to stock locations
- Putaway bin and bulk parts sequentially
- Ensure workload rates and quality/accuracy objectives are met.
- Utilizes handheld scanners to perform all functions, ie pick, sort, pack, receive, stock, etc.
- Utilizes various material handling tools and equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, bin carts and three wheeled stock chasers.
- Performs inventory control functions, such as cycle counts or stock checksHousekeeping, such as cleaning of work area, stocking locations, or equipment
- Ability to follow detailed instruction
- Must pass safety certification test to operate forklift equipment for forklift positions
Why NISSAN? Why KELLY SERVICES?
If selected to convert to NISSAN you will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Pay for Shift Work
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescription drug and life
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
As a KELLY SERVICES employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration! PLEASE WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY AND INTERVIEWS!!!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.