Material Handler - 3RD Shift
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 - - Baymeadows Southside area
PAY RATE $13.00 Hr
SCHEDULE: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Distribution Center (A/C Climate Controlled)
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: Full time with Benefits
- Reads production schedules
- Work Orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Loads and Unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, conveyors, racks and shelves by hand
- Lifting requirements: maximum of 25 pounds and should not be lifting the maximum amount on an ongoing basis
- May use technology PCs, scanner to complete job tasks
- Replenishing stock
- Taking inventory
- Electronic Pallet Jack (min 2 yrs experience)
- Must be able to read shipping invoices
- Experience using RF Scanners
- Previous production and shipping experience required.
- Basic Computer Skills (sign-on to computer)
- Quality Control experience is a plus.
- Must be dependable and able to function independently with desire to succeed in a fast dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Dependable (understand attendance policies, break schedules, and work schedules)
- Flexible (must be willing to perform multiple jobs and be open to working some overtime)
- Attention to detail (Regulated work environment)
- Must be available to work flexible schedule and overtime
- Strong Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written.
- Must be willing to work with a team concept.
- Must be willing to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change.
- Positive Attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Paid every Friday
Long term disability
Short term disability
9 holidays paid per Calendar year
10 vacation days paid per Calendar year (accrual)
5 personal days paid per calendar year.
Gym access 24/7
Paid training (compliance wire, about 3 days)
401K savings plan
These truly are the perfect positions for individuals with previous experience within a manufacturing, assembly or production environment. If you feel confident and you’ve got what it takes in order to excel in this role?! Apply now!
This position is not represented by the local Kelly Services branch. For immediate consideration please apply now.
Email your resume (word document only please) to:
Linda Harris at linda.harris@KellyServices.com.
In Subject line: Material Handler, Your full name and phone number.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.