Job Description- Responds to incoming customer calls and assist enrollees in selecting a CMO and PCP, request a change in PCP, request general information about accessing services in the GF program, discuss problems, resolve issues and document complaints.
- Process enrollment, disenrollment and change related requests.
- Maintains updated knowledge of all GF program information and policies and procedures and program changes.
- Performs consumer outreach and education as needed.
- Remains courteous, helpful, and sensitive to consumer needs at all times.
- Remains unbiased and maintains consumer confidentiality.
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of a Team Lead
- Conducts research and follow up on problematic cases as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Associate's degree or relevant years of experience preferred; two years of human services and or customer service experience and knowledge of the community to be served desirable; ability to interact courteously and effectively with culturally diverse populations; strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently; bi-lingual capabilities a plus.
Temp-To-Hire with advancement opportunities
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.