CONSUMER AFFAIRS AGENT- CLIENT SERVICES MURFREESBORO, TN
Kelly Services is seeking talented college graduates to begin their career at Nissan North America as a Consumer Affairs Agent. Individuals will start in the Consumer Affairs department and will learn the business at the ground level while having the ability to grow within the company. Watch this short video about this opportunity: https://vimeo.com/218689088. The ideal candidate is looking for long term career growth with Nissan North America Corporation.
- You will work collaboratively with dealership personnel, regional personnel, and Nissan North America support personnel to develop the appropriate solutions to the customer requests and you will communicate those to the customer while providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- You will keep records of all conversations in our call center database and update consumer affairs case files with appropriate documentation. You will document customer inquiries/concerns received from customer correspondence, inbound calls, and Nissan North America corporate surveys
- You will perform appropriate research to support/answer customer inquiries
- You will coordinate resolutions to customer vehicle issues, dealership complaints, general vehicle inquiries, warranty policies, extended service contract policies and out-of-warranty goodwill requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in related business discipline is REQUIRED. Thorough computer skills including MS Office and Outlook. If you're qualified and interested, apply now or refer a friend! Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted. As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Up to 9 paid holidays (After 90 days on assignment)
- Ability to participate in the vehicle purchase plan
- Free use of the fitness center
- Paid time off after one year of service
- Discount on auto insurance, travel and more
- Eligibility to participate in 401(k)
Pay Rate: $22/hour
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.