Are you tired of working in a shop but don’t want to lose your automotive expertise?
- Don’t spend another day turning wrenches for inconsistent “flat rate” time.
- Give your body a break and put your mind to work.
- Start your new automotive career in a white collar setting with weekly pay and a traditional 40 hour work week.
- Kelly Services is hiring an automotive technician for a LONG TERM, contract position as a Mechanical Claims Adjuster for Nissan Extended Services North America (NESNA).
- This position requires telephone support of all facets of the claims lifecycle, including the validation of mechanical claims, verifying parts and labor charges, securing of vendor parts and assigning third-party vehicle inspections.
- Candidates will use their automotive knowledge and expertise to adjudicate mechanical claims on vehicle service contracts for Nissan and INFINITI vehicles and / or other brands’ vehicles.
- Starting pay ranges from $19.00 - $25.00 per hour, based on experience.
Do you have what it takes?
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required. Technical School graduate a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years automotive / technical experience in the automotive repair industry or Service Advisor with Vehicle Service Contract claims experience.
- Self-motivated team player with good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- ASE Automobile & Light Truck Certification, Technical School graduate, or factory training a plus.
- Typing skills: 30+WPM (minimum), with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook).
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.