Job DescriptionImmediate Substitute Teacher Assistant/Paraprofessional openings available!
Are you looking to do something different and exciting with your professional career and in your community? We have immediate openings in the Lakeview School District.
You decide where and when you work with this flexible opportunity that offers competitive pay with many other great benefits!
- To assist, support, and work closely with supervising school teachers, administrators, and other team members in providing educational benefit for students.
- Dependent upon assignment, but always under direct supervision of School employees, this role may be working directly in a special education classroom, working in a general education
classroom or environment, and/or working one-on-one with a student or small group of students.
- Follow oral and written directions and establish effective working relationships with School District staff and students.
- Have effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work schedule, work when you want
- Service bonus pay, the bonus increases the more you work.
- Substitute training, at no cost to you
- Corporate discounts through mykelly.us
- High School Diploma
- PDE Clearance Requirements
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.