*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK (without sponsorship) ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS *** MUST WORK ONSITE ***
Nissan is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 6 month assignment with possible extenstions!
Leverage your iOS development experience
to help take your career at NISSAN to
the "Next Level" for 2018 and beyond!
Nissan currently seeks an iOS Developer for Autonomous Mobility Solutions to join their team in Silicon Valley, CA.
This role focuses on research and development around future autonomous mobility concepts & solutions. In 2017 CES, our team has demonstrated SAM, an innovative concept of Seamless Autonomous Mobility (SAM) system.
- Work with internal partners to design, develop and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure smooth implementation of the product on time.
- Work across the entire software development lifecycle including high-level and detailed design, software implementation, verification, and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience in native iOS development using Swift or Objective C.
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK Proven record of building applications from the ground up.
- At least launched 1 app in App Store successfully, ideally currently still available.
- Portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate thought process and execution.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work samples
- Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field UX experience such as storyboard, wireframe, prototype is a strong plus.
- Experience with front-end development using HTML5/CSS/JS, AngularJS, React JS.
- Experience with C++, Python.
- BS or MS Degree
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
- W/2 Hourly rate: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.