VP, Integrated Operations Lead
Foster City, CA
Kelly Services, a $5.6 billion world leader in workforce management services and human resources solutions is seeking an Integrated Solutions Delivery Lead to be based onsite at our customer location in Foster City, CA. This individual will be responsible for the following:
Primary Job Function
- Responsible for overall service delivery (multiple OCG (Outsourcing & Consulting Group) and staffing solutions) for the assigned client.
- Establish strategic operational direction in partnership with Global Solutions (GS) lead, CoE lead (s) and Strategic Accounts and Operations (SAO) lead(s).
- Share best practices across disciplines and work closely with AMER, EMEA, APAC, and OCG operations in overall service delivery to the client.
- Single point of contact for the client for service delivery across client stakeholders accountable for delivering a “One Kelly” solution to the client.
- Along with the Regional COM and SAO leads, is responsible for ensuring that the COM & SAO service delivery team understands and can execute processes, procedures, and policies which are aligned with the operating level and service level agreements to the client.
- Primary P&L responsibility for the customer program.
- Establish client SOW and manage accordingly (including change requests)
- Utilize voice of the customer data to drive improvements
- Directly lead a team of Directors / Sr. Managers/Managers who are responsible for establishing and directing service to the client.
- Ensure the business practices are meeting and exceeding overall service delivery expectations.
- Drive results and best n class program solutions to the customer and their end users.
- Collaborate and plan with GS and the CoE to set strategic direction for the creation and adherence to operating and service level agreements which ensure the seamless delivery of services to the client.
- Create, establish and provide leadership and strategy for the establishment of a client focused service delivery model.
- Communicate broadly to help ensure overall coordination for all delivery platforms.
- Work closely with other divisional executive leadership as needed to increase client satisfaction and profitability of clients.
- Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value
- Needs to apply critical thinking to create operational innovation
- Monitor performance trends and make the appropriate adjustments to improve efficiency and customer service to meet and exceed operating and service level agreements.
- Facilitate and drive strong financial controllership of service delivery operations with an outside in client view.
- Sponsor/lead continuous improvement efforts focused on productivity improvements.
- Along with the Regional COM leads, identify and drive opportunities for automating work and reducing non-valued added work.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver improvements in performance to enhance client service and reduce operational risk.
- Identify synergies and opportunities for improvement. Work with the practice leads to implement as a standard offering within the overall practice.
- Provide expertise and insight in support of client’s strategic imperatives.
- 10 + years of progressive operations experience as a senior leader.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively influence senior level leaders both internally and externally.
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability.
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability.
- Must be able to strategically lead in a complex, matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work closely with other divisional executive leadership as needed to increase client satisfaction and profitability of clients.
- Ability to travel at least 50%.
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.