Science Recruiter- E-Accounts
The Science eRecruiter is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees for multiple complex or high volume accounts by using various e-procurement tools and managing relationships between the client (hiring managers) and candidates. This opportunity will serve as an integral part of Kelly’s newly developed eBranch operations. We are looking for someone to become part of an exciting team being servicing large national companies across the U.S.
- Source and Recruit qualified candidates locally and across various states and time zones.
- Fill positions in Scientific field
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly
- Provide high quality candidates to hiring manager, and schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Metrics include but are not limited to; quality submittals, starts, successful fill rate, hiring manager/client satisfaction
- Build customer and program manager relationships
- Build and maintain talent pipelines
- Manage employee’s on assignment to insure quality and satisfaction
- Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide solutions
- Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology and Kelly’s internal technology
About Kelly Services®
- Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-3 years vendor management experience or equivalent experience using web-based technology.
- 1-3 years full cycle staffing/recruiting experience (on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, employment law).
- 1-3 years recruiting/Scientific staffing experience (Lab technicians, Lab Assistants, Research and Development
- Must be proficient in Web-based/VMS/ATS Brassring and/or Peoplefluent preferred (Fieldglass, IQN, Oracle), and Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.