Virtual position-Can be base anywhere in US
** Currently seeking a High-Tech Recruiter for a great opportunity supporting Kelly Government Solutions. **
When you join Kelly Services as a Technical Recruiter you will specialize in placing High-Level IT and Engineering talent across different verticals. You will extend your reach beyond your candidates’ key work experiences to identify opportunities that truly fit their career interests, needs, and goals. You have two missions: to ensure 100% client delight, and to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability candidates need to push their careers to the next level.
As a Technical Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
We have Technical recruiters that are driven to succeed. We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting qualified High-Level Technical talent- IT, Engineering, Design, Drafting, Technician and Engineering support professionals working in the Aeronautical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Chemical, Civil/Structural, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Mechanical, Petroleum, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Telecommunications.
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local engineering market
Are you ready to join us?
- BA or BS in Business, HR, Marketing, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Two or more years of High-Level Technical recruiting or staffing experience.
- DoD or Public Sector Recruiting experience
- Experience working with Public trust – Top Secret Candidates
- Vendor Management systems open competitive program experience
- Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented
- Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
- Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogging
- Military experience preferred
- Familiar with military/government terminology and abbreviation preferred
About Kelly Services
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.